- A custom sensor optimized for barcode scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects your investment by providing supply chain stability.
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity.
- Integrated image processing software offers advanced editing functionality – cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening
and more – to
produce high-quality digital images.
- The TotalFreedom™ area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image processing, decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need
for host system modifications.
- Remote MasterMind™ scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators
seeking to manage all
scanners within their network from a single remote location.
Request a Quote
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in)|
|Weight||147 g (5.2 oz)|
|Input Voltage||4.0V DC to 5.5V DC|
|Operating Power||2.3 W (450 mA @ 5V DC)|
|Standby Power||0.45 W (90 mA @ 5V DC)|
|Host System Interfaces||USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, IBM 46xx (RS485)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C
(32°F to 122°F)
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C
(-40°F to 158°F)
|Humidity||0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Drop||Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete|
|Ratchet Stand||Designed to withstand 50 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete on each of the faces|
|Light Levels||0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)|
|Ratchet Cycles||The ratchet stand will support 10,000 cycles (each cycle is one full movement of the scanner either up or down) without losing its ability to keep the scanner in any ratchet position|
|Scan Pattern||Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)|
|Motion Tolerance||Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus|
|Scan Angle||HD Focus Horizontal: 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
SR Focus Horizontal: 42.4°; Vertical: 33°
ER Focus Horizontal: 31.6°; Vertical: 24.4°
|Symbol Contrast||20% minimum reflectance difference|
|Pitch, Skew||45°, 65°|
|Decode Capability||Reads standard 1D, PDF,2D, Postal and OCR symbologies
* Note Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
|Warranty||Five-year factory warranty|