- Adjustable Scan Head : Tilt the scanner up to 30 degrees for targeted scanning or larger products.
- Aggressive Scan Performance : With a 20 scan line omnidirectional pattern, Orbit scanners provides snappy scanning performance – a nice productivity booster in hand presentation applications.
- Sweet Spot Scanning:Engineered “sweet spot” optimizes scan performance and first-pass read rates.
- Automatic Scanning Operation:Simply present a barcode to Orbit and the unit scans in a single pass.
- Built-In RF EAS Antenna:(Orbit 7180 and OrbitCG 7180 only) Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decoding barcodes.
- Accuracy : Improve reading accuracy with a single click by activating the single-line mode (OrbitCG 7180 only).
Request a Quote
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||105 mm x 102 mm x 150 mm (4.1 in x 4.0 in x 5.9 in)|
|Weight||400 g (14.1 oz)|
|Input Voltage||5 VDC ± 0.25 V|
|Operating Power||900 mW (180 mA @ 5 V)|
|Standby Power||850 mW (170mA @ 5 V)|
|Host System Interfaces||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Drop||Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops|
|Environmental Sealing||Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants|
|Light Levels||4842 Lux|
|Scan Pattern||Omnidirectional: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines; button activated single line (7180)|
|Scan Speed||Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second; single line: 56 scan lines per second (7180)|
|Print Contrast||35% minimum reflectance difference|
|Pitch, Skew||60°, 60°|
|Decode Capabilities||Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies|
|Warranty||3 year factory warranty|